Saturday, January 5, 2013

Embarking on the newest adventure of a lifetime

As the count down continues till my gym days begin, and I am so stoked for it. I am so ready to begin a new part of my life. I know you are asking why don't I start now, well the answer to that is, I do not have the means at this moment to start my new lifestyle. I will be back in school this weekend and thus begins my treacherous gym days with no excuses. I am so ready to begin this new chapter in my life. I hope that you enjoy watching my journey of weight loss and becoming a much more confident women as I will enjoy living the journey. With all the adventures ahead, I cant help but be giggly and excited!!! I am such an adrenaline junkie and this is just so exciting for me because this lifestyle change is going to open so many more doors in my life and I know that the Lord has MAJOR plans that are just waiting for me to answer the door!! I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am. hahahahaha I have so much to look forward to this year, its going to be a year to remember, for sure!


Cyndi Lauper - girls just wanna have fun is my life's theme song. 


Love 
Sarah <3

P.S we just wanna have fun! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment