Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GYM


Ok so I have been to the gym 3 days in a row! I have been cut out all the junk food and sodas. It took me so long to get off of my soda habit but Im finally good! I drink nothing but water all day, I actually crave water now, who would have thought! But I am going strong in my pursuit to a better me! I have posted my measurements in case you were wondering.  I love how the gym has made me feel. I feel soar but I am ALIVE and it feels AMAZING. I am getting to the point were I feel guilty for not going to the gym! (haha)


 I will be posting my measurements every Sunday to track my progress! 
So can you keep up!? 



1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for Liebster Award! Here’s a link to the post:
    http://eatclean-traindirty.blogspot.com/2013/02/they-love-me-they-really-really-love-me.html
    XOXO,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete